Sunday, October 17, 2010

My Favorite Preacher

My son is attending school (pre-K) at Bethel and loving it! We are so thankful because last year he did not want to go. Now he enjoys telling us about all of his classmates and the new things he learns. Apparently his favorite friend is a certain young girl. His mother is not too happy about that...

Anyway, they recently had a class activity where they made a "Dream Tree" which included a picture of each student on a paper tree with what they want to be when they grow up. When I visited the class for Back to School Night I naturally looked for Isaac's picture.


Tree of Dreams




Isaac's dream

My little guy declared he wanted to be a seed-planter! I was so proud. When Isaac was born I knew he was going to grow up to be a minister. I believe this is a prophetic declaration of his future destiny as one who preaches the word of God. The Father has implanted gifts of truth, righteousness, holiness, freedom, and humor in Isaac's heart. My son is already my favorite preacher. I am excited for his dream to come true!


Then the LORD reached out his hand and touched my mouth and said to me, "Now, I have put my words in your mouth. See, today I appoint you over nations and kingdoms to uproot and tear down, to destroy and overthrow, to build and to plant." Jeremiah 1:9-10

2 comments:

Shunshine Girl said...

Precious!

hal-bu-jee said...

Wow,,,we're,,,speechless,,,what a dream,,,Isaac,,,May God truly truly truly lead your dream come true,,,hal-mee & hal-bee loves you and may God bless you and keep you in His arms,,,