Monday, October 18, 2010

Declarations

The power of the spoken word is universally recognized. It is part of what makes us human. For the Christian, we know it is also a reflection of the Divine. God speaks and it comes to pass. Jesus, the King of Kings, makes decrees and they are backed by heaven. We are taught, authorized, and empowered to make declarations just like our Father. I will expand on this idea in the coming days but prophecy is the art of making declarations. Our words have the power to change the world and advance the Kingdom. We just need to believe it.

Isaac is learning about declarations and enjoys coming up with new ones each day.
Here are some amazing declarations he has made already.

Isaac: "I declare that..."

God is always good.
Everyone we pray for will get healed.
There is no sickness in our house.
I will be the fastest runner!


Isaac, I declare you are a favored son of God who will heal, deliver, and love countless numbers for Jesus!


"Since my youth, O God, you have taught me,
and to this day I declare your marvelous deeds." Psalm 71:17

No comments: