Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Fall Is Here

The season definitely has changed. The days are getting shorter in terms of sunlight, the leaves are turning colors, and the weather is colder! Just in the past week we had a drop of about 30 degrees in the high temperature. My wife even wondered if we should turn on the heater this morning.

Normally, the end of summer is a depressing event for me because I love sunny and warm conditions. But I am choosing to enjoy the shift because of its beauty and timelessness. It is a reminder that God loves change and diversity. May this be a blessed season of joy, love, and growth in the Holy Spirit!

In honor of Fall, here is a video of Antonio Vivaldi's "Autumn" from his Four Seasons. The sand animation is performed by Hungarian artist Ferenc Cakó. Truly amazing!



"I will send rain on your land in its season, both autumn and spring rains, so that you may gather in your grain, new wine and oil." Deuteronomy 11:14

No comments: