Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Nations- Our Inheritance

I recently came back from teaching a class in Korea entitled "The Renewed Mind: Living Naturally Supernatural". It was a wonderful experience as God moved in powerful ways through 10 sessions in three days. I returned home with a greater appreciation not only of my mother country but also God's love for nations. The Bible teaches us that the nations of the world are actually our inheritance. Psalm 2:7-8 says, “You are my son; today I have become your father. Ask me, and I will make the nations your inheritance, the ends of the earth your possession".


I have intentionally started asking my Father for specific nations that I may go and serve- releasing the supernatural power of God, advancing the Kingdom, and sowing into the native people. When we tap into the heart of our Father, we will realize his passion for the nations. They are our inheritance. He commands his children to ask for countries until the kingdoms of this world become the kingdoms of our Lord. I have already asked for the United States, Korea, and several others. It doesn't seem like there is a limit. What nations are you asking for?

"Abraham will surely become a great and powerful nation, and all nations on earth will be blessed through him." Genesis 18:18

No comments: