Sunday, May 17, 2009

Graduation Service

The Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry graduation service will be held today at 6:00 pm in the Redding Civic Center. For those interested, there is a free webcast of the event on iBethel.tv.



It is humbling to be a part of this revival movement. The past 9 months have been the most transformational time in my Christian life. Not only have I learned much, I have drawn closer to the Father's heart of love and grace. My family and I will continue our training here at least one more year. Thank you to all who have encouraged, prayed for, and supported us. We share our joy, victories, and blessings with you!

"I will praise you forever for what you have done; in your name I will hope, for your name is good. I will praise you in the presence of your saints." Psalm 52:9


No comments: