Sunday, September 6, 2009

Beginning Again

My family and I have passed our one year mark of living in Redding. It also feels like a year since my last post... That is partly due to my computer dying. I pray your summer has been fruitful and marked with great joy and blessing. My time has been memorable: spending time with my family, Writer's Conference with Paul Young (author of "The Shack"), ministry trips to Utah, Nevada, and Southern California, visits from both sets of parents, praying in the Healing Rooms every week, celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary, and working on a book about joy. Jenney posted some funny videos of the kids of some our summer experiences- you can check them out by clicking here.


Visit to Burney Falls- what President T. Roosevelt
called the 8th wonder of the world


I will begin the second year of Bethel's School of Supernatural Ministry on Tuesday. The first year of school was the most transformational year of my life. I believe this one will be even better. I am hoping to start blogging again on a more consistent basis. Bless you and may we grow even more in our love for God and people in this new season!

"Praise be to his glorious name forever;
may the whole earth be filled with his glory.

Amen and Amen."
Psalm 72:19

No comments: